Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Viking Press. Very Good+ in Good dust jacket. 1938. 1st Edition. Hardcover. B0006AO9OC . Green cloth covered boards with black spine covering. A Very Good book with a tight binding and clean, unmarked interior. First Editon. The DJ is Good- with spine browning and heavy edgewear. A small piece missing off of the top spine end and front flap hinge. ; 8.40 X 5.60 X 1.40 inches; 270 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bytown Bookery (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Philosopher's holiday
- Edman, Irwin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Good dust jacket
- 1st Edition
- Viking Press
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Philosophy; Autobiography & Memoirs;
Terms of Sale
Returns/Refunds for any item that arrives in not-as-described condition. Shipping Terms: I accept orders and payment through Biblio.com only. Please feel free to e-mail if wish any further details about the book. If the book you are purchasing is over 1kg, or 2.2 Lbs, with an overseas destination, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
About Bytown Bookery
Bytown Bookery is an online bookseller only. I started out as a book collector, but working with books is my passion, so I turned into a bookseller. The selection of books that Bytown covers is varied, something for everyone. Fiction, Business, Children's, Health, Biographies, Humour..Check it out.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.