The Phantom Tollbooth
by Juster, Norton. Illustrated By Jules Feiffer
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
East Granby, Connecticut
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Phantom Tollbooth is a children's adventure novel and a modern fairy tale published in 1961, written by Norton Juster and illustrated by Jules Feiffer. It tells the story of a bored young boy named Milo who unexpectedly receives a magic tollbooth one afternoon and, having nothing better to do, drives through. He finds himself in the Kingdom of Wisdom. There he accepts a quest to rescue the princesses of the kingdom, acquires two faithful companions, and has many adventures.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This is one of my favorite books. It is a VERY funny and clever story about a journey through strange lands. The book is full of puns, wordplay and weirdness.
- Resource Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- Juster, Norton. Illustrated By Jules Feiffer
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CHILDRENS JUVENILE FANTASY ADVENTURE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Resource Books, LLC
We pack well and ship promptly. Returns: Books may be returned for refund of purchase price within seven days provided prior notification is given and the books are returned in the same condition as when shipped.
About the Seller
About Resource Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]