A Pair of Schoolgirls - a Story of School Girls.
by Brazil, Angela
- very good
- Very good/Acceptable
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Blackie & Son Limited, London. . Hardcover. Very good/Acceptable. Undated but with plate dated 1924. Illustrated by John Campbell. With Dust Jacket. Book is in very good condition with bright colours, bumping to the spine, foxing to end papers and to some pages. Dust Jacket in acceptable to good condition with lost to the bottom of the spine, small chips and tears around, unclipped. Published by Blackie & Sons, London.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Pair of Schoolgirls - a Story of School Girls.
- Brazil, Angela
- Book condition
- second hand - Very good
- Jacket condition
- Blackie & Son Limited, London.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children Vintage;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [more]