PAINTINGS OF THE LOTUS SUTRA.
by Tanabe, Willa Jane
- Fine cloth volume in fine dust jacket. Forty six color plates and 126 monochrome. [xviii], 318 pages including bibliography and
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PAINTINGS OF THE LOTUS SUTRA.
- Tanabe, Willa Jane
- Book condition
- Used - Fine cloth volume in fine dust jacket. Forty six color plates and 126 monochrome. [xviii], 318 pages including bibliography and
- New York: Weatherhill, 1988. FIRST EDITION
- Lotus Sutra Buddhism art
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]