Origin: A Quarterly for the Creative
by DUNCAN, ROBERT and WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS
- Near fine in original saddle-stitched wrappers printed in red.
Asheville, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Origin: A Quarterly for the Creative
- DUNCAN, ROBERT and WILLIAM CARLOS WILLIAMS
- Book condition
- second hand - Near fine in original saddle-stitched wrappers printed in red.
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
All items are offered subject to prior sale and must be prepaid unless credit has been established. Items may be returned within ten days of receipt for any reason. Prior notification must be given and items must be in the same condition as sent. Customers may use checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Payment from abroad may be made with credit card, international money order or a check drawn on a U.S. bank. Overseas orders will be sent air mail, insured, unless otherwise instructed. Shipping and handling on overseas orders will be billed at cost. Surface and air rates vary, please inquire. We usually ship by UPS, so please provide an appropriate street address. If necessary, we will also ship by Priority Mail. Shipping is additional: $5.00 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional book. North Carolina residents must add seven percent sales tax. Libraries will be billed to suit their budgets. Members of ABAA and ILAB and abide by the ethical guidelines of these organizations. We guarantee the authenticity of all books and autographs we offer for sale.
About the Seller
About Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]