by Walker, Alice
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This first volume of poetry established Walker as a poet of unusual sensitivity and power. All of the poems in this collection were written either in East Africa, where Walker spent the summer of 1965, or during her senior year at Sarah Lawrence College. “Brief slashing poems-young and in the sun” (Muriel Rukeyser).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Walker, Alice
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Place of Publication
- Orlando, Florida, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
About the Seller
About Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
art and textiles, poetry, children\'s and illustrated, Missouriana, antiquarian books.
Prints and maps are stocked as well.
Established 1977, member ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]