The Novels Tales and Sketches of J. M. Barrie - Vol x Tommy and Grizel Part II
by J. M. Barrie
- Good/No Jacket
Tynewydd, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Uk: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1902. Book. Good. Hardcover. green cloth boards, some shelf wear, some wear to edges and corners, some scuffing and fading to spine, some fading etc to cover, page edges unevenly cut, some browning to edges, still a good clean tight copy. part II of Tommy and Grizel.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- EbenezerBooks (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Novels Tales and Sketches of J. M. Barrie - Vol x Tommy and Grizel Part II
- J. M. Barrie
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books found to be incorrectly described may be returned within 14 days for a full refund, including cost of return post.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
A wide selection of used Murder Mystery, Childrens and Science Fiction books. We also recently acquired a selection of Large Print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]