Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frederick A. Stokes Company, 1937. Book. Good+. Hardcover. Signed by Author(s). First Edition, Third Printing. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Oblong tan cloth hardcover with black "Noodle" and orange and black illustration on front; no jacket, although the back flap is laid in with it's description of Leaf's "Robert Francis Weatherbee." Author's signature only on ffep. Good plus condition : light soiling and only very slight wear to binding; sparse light soiling to interior; a two-inch long tape peel inside front with some shadow of the missing tape on the opposite page; similarly in the back but the tape--a whitish cloth tape--is still there and about four inches long. New plastic protective jacket. "Third Printing" stated on copyright page..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
On Jan 26 2019, a reader said:
Cute children's story with a moral to it. Whatever shape and size you are is perfect for you...
- The Old Sage Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Noodle (SIGNED)
- Leaf, Munro
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition, Third Printing
- Frederick A. Stokes Company
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Old Sage Bookshop
Books returnable within 5 days if you are not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About The Old Sage Bookshop
Situated in historic downtown Prescott, Arizona, The Old Sage Bookshop offers a fine selection of new southwest books as well as quality used books for the collector, the seeker, and the avid reader. This is a small but mighty bookshop.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]