Nomenclatura: Na?ko?ispainos Henri Florinuksen vuonna 1678 painetusta latinalais-ruotsalais-suomalaisesta sanakirjasta (Latin Edition)
by Florinus, Henrik
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Helsinki: SKS, 1976. Book. Fine. Cloth. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. First edition. This copy is FINE in a FINE DJ. Rust colored cloth with gilted tiles. Textured cream colored DJ with black tiles, rules, and design. No other copies found on Abe as of June 2020 , nor on Biblio, for that matter. Text is in Latin/ Finnish and is a reprint of the 1678 work of Henrik Florinus. DJ shows minimal crimping, but book is fine in every other respect..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Nomenclatura: Na?ko?ispainos Henri Florinuksen vuonna 1678 painetusta latinalais-ruotsalais-suomalaisesta sanakirjasta (Latin Edition)
- Florinus, Henrik
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The Greek root for a variety of words referring to the book, such as bibliography, bibliomania, etc. Also, one of the world's... [more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.