Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Fleming H. Revell, 1930. sixteenth Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. Blue/green cloth boards with gilt lettering and decorative blind stamp. Corners rounded. Head/heel of spine bumped. Previous owner's name and state room number in pencil on front free endpaper. Illustrated with b/w photos and fold-out maps. Minor staining on top edge. Otherwise clean and tight. A very nice copy. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hermit Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- New Mediterranean Traveller
- Lorenz, D. E
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- sixteenth Edition
- Fleming H. Revell
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Europe / European History; Adventure / Exploration / Travel;
Terms of Sale
Hermit Hill Books
Terms: We accept VISA/MasterCard, personal checks, and money orders. We DO NOT accept PayPal. Shipping costs are $3.50 for confirmed media mail and $6 for confirmed priority ($1 for each additional book/volume). Please ask for shipping costs on international orders. Return Policy: Books may be returned for any reason. If you are returning a book, please notify us by phone or by e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of book. Books must be returned within 10 days of receipt and in the same condition as when sold. Please note, shipping charges will be refunded only if we made an error in description.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Hermit Hill Books
Hermit Hill Books is a brick-and-mortar store, located in Poultney, Vermont, home of Green Mountain College. We have a large collection of used, out-of-print, collectible books. Our "staff" includes Harriet, a large, friendly white-and-calico cat, and Tucker, a knowledgeable Welsh Corgi. Shop hours are Tuesday - Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Member of the Vermont Antiquarian Booksellers Association (VABA).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.