Nationalism in Colonial Africa
by Hodgkin, Thomas
- Very Good in Good dust jacket; Owner name on front endpaper, light foxing to page edges, jacket soiled, rubbed and chipped.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Nationalism in Colonial Africa
- Hodgkin, Thomas
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket; Owner name on front endpaper, light foxing to page edges, jacket soiled, rubbed and chipped.
- Quantity available
- Sixth Printing
- Frederick Muller Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- IMPERIALISM, COLONIALISM, African History
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]