by Clark, G. Dewey
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Carlton Press, Inc. (1970)., 1970. First printing. 8vo. 107 pp. Original tan cloth binding. SIGNED by Clark on the title page. Top edge dusty else near fine in DJ with small tear base of spinal gutter, some foxing (especially the backstrip), very good minus.. Signed by Author(s). 1st Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Dust Jacket Included.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Thomas Dorn ABAA
CALL (770-924-9688) or EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) for credit card purchases or for further information. Payment by check, money order, or for your convenience, we gladly accept VISA, MasterCard & AMEX. Georgia residents please add 7% sales tax. All books fully guaranteed and may be returned within seven days (after notification) for any reason. DIGITAL IMAGES of any book readily available on request.Insured Priority Postage (USA): $6.00 first book, $3.00 each thereafter. Media Mail $4.00 for first book and $2.00 for each thereafter. Overseas orders calculated per order, per requirements. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Thomas Dorn ABAA
Member of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and the International Leagure of Antiquarian Booksellers. I specialize in literary first editions, Africa -- exploration, big game hunting, flora & fauna, medical books, foreign literature in english translation, medicine, science, philosophy, and general antiquarian.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]