Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON UK: DENNIS DOBSON, 1953. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. REPRINT. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. TIGHT FIRM CLEAN CONDITION. SOME SLIGHT PAGE BROWNING AND PAGE EDGE FOXING. GREY/WHITE HARD CARD COVER WITH MINOR EDGE WEAR AND SLIGHT COCKING OF SPINE. COMPLETE JACKET WITH EDGE WRINKLING BUT DOES HAVE A FEW TEARS AND MINOR CREASING..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- M and P Books PBFA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- MURDER FOR PROFIT
- BOLITHO WILLIAM
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- DENNIS DOBSON
- Place of Publication
- LONDON UK
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
M and P Books PBFA
Orders are strictly dealt with on first come first served basis. Any e-mailed question regarding books will be answered as soon as possible and additional photos of book can be forwarded upon request. Payment is required prior to despatch. Although our preferred payment preferred is via Biblio we will also accept payment via Paypal, UK sterling cheques, international sterling money orders and U.K. postal orders. All despatched books are insured - included in postage charges. Magazine and periodicals are always listed singly within Biblion - if wishing to order multiple periodicals or magazines please contact us by e-mail beforehand for information as to total weight and estimated cost of shipping. More expensive books (i.e. those above £40 UK) are dispatched to be signed for upon arrival at destinaton. All books posted overseas are dispatched to be signed for at destination. A refund policy is in existence should items not be as described or are damaged in transit.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About M and P Books PBFA
Trader dealing on internet and at local Bookfairs in the North West/Norh East and Midlands area of the U.K. General stock of 1300 internet listings. Please note that we do not receive personal callers at Mansfield without prior appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]