Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Dutton, 1938. Nice copy in thoroughly worn jacket, bright under fresh mylar. Shelfwear and wear damage to bottom edges. Interior clean and bright.. Later Ed. Illustrated Boards. Good Plus/Good. Illus. by Mary Greenwalt. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ProPen (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mozart the Wonder Boy
- wheeler, Opal & Deucher, Sybil
- Mary Greenwalt
- Book condition
- Used - Good Plus
- Jacket condition
- Later Ed
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.