Mother of the Secret: From eucharistic miracles to marian apparitions, heaven has sought to illunminate and defend what was once the Church's greatest secret.
by Petrisko, Thomas W
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mother of the Secret: From eucharistic miracles to marian apparitions, heaven has sought to illunminate and defend what was once the Church's greatest secret.
- Petrisko, Thomas W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Queenship Publishing.
- Place of Publication
- Santa Barbara, California.
- Date published
- 1579180035, Catholic; Eucharist; Blessed Sacrament;, Devotion; Dogma; Doctrine; Marian;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Catholic - Mary, Mother of God;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]