Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Easton, 1988. Leather Bound. LikeNew. 9.2000 inches 6.2000 inches. Deluxe Leather Edition. - In Fine, Like New Condition. - No ownership markings, or bookplates - Bound in Fine Genuine Leather - 22kt gold-stamped spine accents - Distinctive raised spine hubs, - Intricate gilt stamped cover designs, - Specially milled acid-neutral paper, - Smyth-sewn pages, - Gilded page edges, - Permanent satin ribbon page-marker. A Fine Copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Simi Valley, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Schwabe Books
We offer over 150,000 books in all subject areas. Heavy concentration in the following subject areas: Academic/university press, Antiquarian/Rare and general non-fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Bindings & Editions Leather
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- History Western History United States History
- Politics, Government and Law
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography American Presidents
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography Theodore Roosevelt
- Countries & Cultures
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs