Media Power. Who is Shaping Your Picture of the World?
by Stein, Robert
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eryops Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Media Power. Who is Shaping Your Picture of the World?
- Stein, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Houghton Mifflin Company, 1972, 265 Pp.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mass media, Radio, Television, Social, Cultural, Propaganda,
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Eryops Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- An abbreviation for otherwise