Mastering Womens Gymnastics
by Ito, Robert & Pam Chilla Dolney
Standard Delivery: 3 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Steven Streufert, Bookseller/Bigfoot Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mastering Womens Gymnastics
- Ito, Robert & Pam Chilla Dolney
- Jeff Austin, Gus Freedman & Rita Kallman, photographs
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Edition Unstated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Contemporary Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- SPORTS Mastering Womens Gymnastics
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sports & Outdoor Recreation;
Terms of Sale
Steven Streufert, Bookseller/Bigfoot Books
Payment: Visa/MC, PayPal, Check, Money Order, Cash. Shipping: USPS: Book Rate (Media Mail) $3.95; Priority Mail Expedited $6.95 if the book fits with padding in the Flat Rate envelope; or at estimated cost by weight/zone if over 2 pounds. INTERNATIONAL, generally US$35.95 Priority or estimated cost for lighter items via First Class International AIR MAIL. Books of two pounds or less may cost less to mail, so please inquire.It will always be estimated cost for large and heavy items. Canada and Mexico only US$24.95 for Air Mail for most average-sized books. Policies: All books may be returned, with prior notification, up to one week after reciept. Return postage covered only if there has been an error on our part. Refunds issued promptly. Disclaimer: Seller reserves the right to request more for shipping and handling if the book is heavy or oversized or an international order.
About the Seller
About Steven Streufert, Bookseller/Bigfoot Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.