MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING
by BECK, Simone, Louisette Bertholle, Julia Child
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Mastering the Art of French Cooking is a two-volume French cookbook written by American author Julia Child, Simone Beck, and Louisette Bertholle, both of France. Written for the American market, it was published by Alfred A. Knopf in 1961 (Volume 1) and 1970 (Volume 2). Widely credited with bringing French cuisine into the American home, it has since become a standard in the culinary world. Originally, a third volume was planned but Child lost interest in the project as her television career took off and so Simone Beck published separately what would have been the third volume as Simca's Cuisine .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Second Life Books Inc (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING
- BECK, Simone, Louisette Bertholle, Julia Child
- Coryn, Sidonie
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- Seventeenth Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About Second Life Books Inc
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.