Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Brian Moore emigrated from Northern Ireland in 1948 and wrote his first three novels while living in Canada. His many honours include two Governor General’s Awards, one of which was awarded for The Luck of Ginger Coffey .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE LUCK OF GINGER COFFEY.
- MOORE, BRIan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good + in Good DJ
- First edition
- Andre Deutsch,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
About the Seller
About Primrose Hill Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]