Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Weidenfeld and Nicolson,, 1987. First edition. Cloth. Near Fine in VG DJ. Colour illustrations through out. Light fraying to cloth edges. Creasing to dj edges, small tears to corners. Dusty.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Laura Ashley Bedrooms.
- Irvine, Susan
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in VG DJ
- First edition
- Weidenfeld and Nicolson,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Home Repair and Decorating;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]