Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: A. T. De La Mare Company, 1931. Small hardcover without dust jacket, 146 pages including plan drawings and black-and-white photographs throughout; elegant little book in blue textured cloth covers with bright and clear gilt lettering to front cover and spine (somewhat faded on spine), gently used, light bumps to spine ends, light to moderate shelf wear to cover edges, crack starting at front inside hinge, top tenth of free back endpaper neatly cut off, but very clean and unmarked throughout. See also our listings for Susan Roth`s The Four-Season Landscape: Easy-Care Plants and Plans for Year-Round Color, and for Canada's best gardening book, Practical Guide to Gardening in Canada: A Definitive Illustrated Manual of Gardening Techniques, Planning, and Maintenance.. .. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good -.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Landscaping the Small Home
- Olver, Edward W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good -
- First Edition
- A. T. De La Mare Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- TEACHING EDUCATION TEACHER RESOURCE VEGETABLE HERB GARDENING ORGANIC FRUIT CULTURE Lawn Landscape Design Garden House Home Flowers Domestic Architecture
- Bookseller catalogs
- Gardening; Design; Architecture/Engineering;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]