The Lake of Lucerne. " Beautiful Europe"
by Morris, Joseph E.:
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 0 to 0 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London. A & C Black,1919. First edition of 5000 copies,dated 1919.With 12 fine colour plates by J. Hardwicke Lewis.pp 64.Hard cover,original blue decorated cloth lettered in black.The spine colour is slightly faded otherwise a very good copy. This copy does not have the plate on the front cover.That plate is bound in the book but listed as on the front cover !
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peter M Daly (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Lake of Lucerne. " Beautiful Europe"
- Morris, Joseph E.:
- J. Hardwicke Lewis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- A & C Black
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Switzerland,Lake Lucerne,Beckenried,Stanstad,William Tell,Topography,Scenery,The Alps,Mountains,Lake Uri,Railways,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Peter M Daly
Books may be returned up to 14 days of receipt if not satisfied for a full refund.
Buyer to pay return shipping.
About the Seller
About Peter M Daly
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]