Knots and Crosses
by Rankin, Ian
- Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket; Ex-Library, with few marks. Spine canted. Tape on covers, removed bookplate front endpaper.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
East Lansing, Michigan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Knots and Crosses is a 1987 crime novel by Ian Rankin. It is the first of the Inspector Rebus novels. It was written while Rankin was a postgraduate student at the University of Edinburgh. In the introduction to this novel, Rankin states that Rebus lives directly opposite the window in Marchmont that he looked out of while writing the book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Curious Book Shop (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Knots and Crosses
- Rankin, Ian
- Book condition
- second hand - Good+ in Very Good- dust jacket; Ex-Library, with few marks. Spine canted. Tape on covers, removed bookplate front endpaper.
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Doubleday & Company
- Place of Publication
- Garden City
- Date Published
- 0385243073, Detective, Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Curious Book Shop
We ship promptly and professionally. All books returnable. We ship internationally.
About the Seller
About Curious Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]