KING ARTHUR AND HIS KNIGHTS: WTH 16 Colour Plates and 8 Other Illustrations By Harry G. Theaker
by BLANCHE WINDER(RETOLD BY)
- Good /No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON & MELBOURNE: WARD, LOCK & CO LIMITED. Large format hard cover. Not dated. Circa 1930s. Illustrated boards. Quite large area of surface damage on front board from label removal. Wear on board edges(not too severe). Brown cloth spine. Slight foxing on page edges. Clean, tight pages. Strong binding. No inscriptions. High quality illustrations(plates) by Theaker. 16 Colour(including frontispiece) 8 Black and white. A title in 'The Sunshine Series'. . Good. Hardcover. First Thus. 1935.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- KING ARTHUR AND HIS KNIGHTS: WTH 16 Colour Plates and 8 Other Illustrations By Harry G. Theaker
- BLANCHE WINDER(RETOLD BY)
- HARRY G. THEAKER
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Thus
- WARD, LOCK & CO LIMITED
- Place of Publication
- LONDON & MELBOURNE
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS
PAYPAL and Cheques accepted. Cheques must be drawn on a UK bank. Credit cards can be processed via Biblio.com. If a book is found to be not in advertised condition I will refund the price of the book, original postage and any necessary return postage.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS
I am a bookseller of predominantly used(second hand) books. I specialise in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Graphic Novels, British and American comics, TV and Film books and magazines. I also sell other varieties of fiction and non-fiction. Including historical novels, poetry, history books, native american history, new age, philosophy, motivational books, classics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.