Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wolfe Pub Co. Near Fine. 1990. First Edition. Softcover. 0935632336 . Two Volume Set, 636 pages in all. States third edition on title page and fifth edition 1990 on copyright page. Publisher punched for 5-ring binder. Both books are in excellent condition , clean, with no markings other than previous owner's stamp on title page. Light age tanning to page edges and outer edge of apges. Covers have slight scuffing and minor wear at some corners. ; 4to 11" - 13" tall; 636 pages; Review: "Outstanding Place to Start Jan 26 2000 ......Ken Water's text has saved me countless hours in suggesting where to start working up a load for almost any caliber I've pursued. From target to varmint to big game, this volume has quickly become a definitive reference for my handloading. My only criticism is that I wish somehow it could be more quickly updated (perhaps online? ) to include new components which are continuously becoming available. Bottom line though, Ken Waters really knows his stuff! (Note: due to heavy weight of these two volumes, extra postage will be required. Contact us if you'd like an exact quote)  .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ken Water's Pet Loads, Volume I and II
- Waters, Ken; Handloader
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Wolfe Pub Co
- Place of Publication
- Prescott, Arizona, U.s.a.
- Date published
- 0935632336, Hunting, Reloading, Pet Loads, Hunting Rifles
- Bookseller catalogs
- Collectible - Sports; Teaching, Education; Sports - Hunting;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]