by Dilke, Right Hon. Sir Charles Wentworth, Bart., M.P. (Spenser Wilkinson)
Troy, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ed Conroy Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Inperial Defence
- Dilke, Right Hon. Sir Charles Wentworth, Bart., M.P. (Spenser Wilkinson)
- 3 Maps
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition
- Archibald Constable and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- RBB, British Empire, Military Defense, Britich Royal Navy, India, British Army, National Defense
- Bookseller catalogs
- National Defense; Military Defense; India; British Army; British Empire;
Terms of Sale
Ed Conroy Bookseller
Orders for oversized items (e.g. table size, 4to, folios) and high cost items are sometimes subject to additional shipping charges. ***Multiple volumes per set (2 or more) will be charged for each additional volume in the set as indicated in the Shipping Rates Chart. NYS Residents please add 8% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
About Ed Conroy Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.