Indian Frontier of the American West 1846-1890
by Utley, Robert M
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico Press, 1985 ISBN 0-8263-0715-9 Octavo (9.25 in. by 6.25 in.); 325pp.; very good hardcover; very good dust jacket; lightly torn, chipped dust jacket edges; lightly rubbed book edges; bookplate to front pastedown endpaper; crisp; clean; bright..
The dramatic events of the final half-century of conflict between Indians and whites in the American West.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Indian Frontier of the American West 1846-1890
- Utley, Robert M
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico Press, 1985
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
This Book’s Categories
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs Military Biography Custer
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- Countries & Cultures North America United States West
- History Western History United States History
- Military & Military History Wars Indian Wars
- Social Sciences Cultures & Social Groups Native American Native American History
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs