Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Irving Berlin, 1928. Sheet music. 4to, pp 5. Cover printed in black and pale green. Cover slightly soiled, a few small tears at edges and a partial split at fold, o/w VG.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Second Life Books Inc (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- I CAN'T DO WITHOUT YOU
- BERLIN, Irving
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Irving Berlin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Second Life Books Inc
Books returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Second Life Books Inc
Established on 1972, we sell used and rare books. We are members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Assoc. of America, the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers and the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Booksellers .
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]