Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan, 1957. Hardcover. Good Condition/No Dust Jacket. 206 pages. Ex-library with typical marks, light shelf wear, pages yellowing; a good sound book but a small tear on the spine. Contents include The Background to Darwin; the Position in Scientific and General Thought; Development of Ideas Concerning evolution; Darwin and the Origin of Species; The Reaction to 'The Origin' Among the General Public; The Reaction to 'The Origin' Among Biologists; The Later Nineteenth Century; The Turn of the Century; Mendel's Experiments on Inheritance; Early Genetics; The Last Thirty Years-Genetics; Ecology; The Course of Micro Evolution; The Larger Course of Evolution. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Science & Nature; Inventory No: 133262. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- A Hundred Years of Evolution
- G.S. Carter
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOAMZ NOISBN Science & Nature; A Hundred Years of Evolution GS Carter
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]