HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE (SIGNED)
by Carnegie, Dale
- Good Plus
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
How to Win Friends and Influence People is one of the first bestselling self-help books ever published. Written by Dale Carnegie and first published in 1936, it has sold 15 million copies globally. Leon Shimkin of the publishing firm Simon & Schuster took one of the 14-week courses given by Carnegie in 1934. Shimkin persuaded Carnegie to let a stenographer take notes from the course to be revised for publication. In 1981 a new revised edition updated the language and updated anecdotes.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I have this book in excellent condition and I wants to sell it as well
hi,this is a best book of the world.i would like to thanks mr. cornegi for this.Pankaj Sharma
- Aardvark Books / Ezra The Bookfinder, ABAA/IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE (SIGNED)
- Carnegie, Dale
- Book condition
- Used - Good Plus
- Quantity available
- 50th Edition
- Simon & Schuster
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK
- Date published
- Inspiration, Psychology, Motivation, Dale Harbison Carnagey.
Terms of Sale
Aardvark Books / Ezra The Bookfinder, ABAA/IOBA
Returns Policy: 30 Day Returns, with prior approval, in same condition as when shipped.
About the Seller
About Aardvark Books / Ezra The Bookfinder, ABAA/IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]