Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Carlton & Porter. with no dust jacket. 1861. Hardcover. Volume 1: tight binding but spine cloth gone, volume 2: tight binding but spine cloth gone, volume 3, front cover detached, all exlibrary .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Footnotes Bookshop (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- THE HISTORY OF THE RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT OF THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY CALLED METHODISM, 3 VOLUMES COMPLETE
- Stevens, Abel
- Book condition
- Used - with no dust jacket
- Carlton & Porter
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- moved to bldg;
Terms of Sale
Full refund offered for books returned within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Footnotes Bookshop
Footnotes Bookshop is located in the beautiful bluegrass of Kentucky. We have 25,000 in stock used and out of print books, and are capable of locating millions more. We look forward to locating and providing you with all your used book desires. Send us an e-mail, or give us a call.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]