Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN SAILING SHIPS
- Howard I. Chapelle
- Howard I. Chapelle, George C. Wales, and Henry Rusk
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Bonanza Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Shipping within the USA: Standard shipping is $5.50 for the first book and delivery is via US Media Mail. Delivery usually takes 1-2 weeks. Expedited shipping is $10.50 and is by either priority Mail or UPS. Delivery is within 2-6 business days and includes tracking and insurance. Orders of multi-volume sets and unusually heavy books may incur additional charges. You will be notified before the order is processed. Sales tax of 7.25% is added to shipments within Ohio. Payment is accepted by check, major credit card, or paypal. Items may be returned within 10 days of receipt with advance notification; the cost to return items is your responsibility and s/h charges are non-refundable. Books are graded according to the condition terms described on our tutorial at http://www.kubikbooks.com/tutorial.html. Shipments Outside the USA are delivered via air mail; rates begin at $25 per book and vary by size/weight.
About the Seller
About Kubik Fine Books Ltd, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.