Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Walter H. Baker, 1935. Hardcover. Fair Condition/No Dust Jacket. Illustrator: Sarvis, David. 605 pages. Wear to the covers; broken binding; text separated from the spine. Pages toned; name inside; a reference copy. Many b/w illustrations; color frontispiece. Illustrator: Sarvis, David. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 3-4 Pounds. Category: Costume; Inventory No: 167339. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Historic Costume for the Stage
- Lucy Barton
- Sarvis, David
- Book condition
- Used - Fair Condition
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Walter H. Baker
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Costume; Historic Costume for the Stage Lucy Barton
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]