Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1928. Third Printing. Hardcover. Fair/None. SIGNED. 315 pages. Hardcover. INSCRIBED TO LULU B. VAN BEYNUM BY PRESIDENT HERBERT HOOVER ON FRONT ENDPAPER. Van Beynum bookplate on inside front cover opposite inscription. Illustrated with black & white photographs. Age toning to pages. Spine cocked, with staining and rubbing to cloth. Overall Fair condition. Clean unmarked text. Record # 612350
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Monroe Street Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Herbert Hoover - A Reminiscent Biography
- Irwin, Will
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- Third Printing
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Biography, Presidents, Third Printing, , SIGNED.
Terms of Sale
Monroe Street Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Monroe Street Books
Monroe Street Books is Vermont's largest used book store. Open 7 days a week. Over 100,000 books in store. Additional 50,000 online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]