Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Richard Bentley & Son, 1834. Volumes 1 and 2 (Lacking Volume 3); Vol. 1 336pp; Volume 2336;; Both bound in red morrocco with black title labels to spine with gilt lettering; 4 gilt-tooled raised bands; Wear to corners and edges and minor foxing throughout; Internally bright and tight; Digital photos available on request; Previous owner's bookplate to front pastedowns;. Half Leather and Marbled Board. Very Good/No d/w. 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HELEN, A TALE (Two Volumes Ex Three)
- EDGEWORTH, MARIA
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- Richard Bentley & Son
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]