Hebrew Illuminated Manuscripts.
by Narkiss, Bezalel
- Near Fine in Good DJ
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Jerusalem:: Keter Publishing House,, 1978. Third printing. Cloth. Near Fine in Good DJ. Covering hebrew texts from many different countries. Foreword by Cecil Roth. With 120 pages of full colour plates faced by informative text. Eps very lightly foxed. Dj creased along top edge, with scratch to lower side.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Hebrew Illuminated Manuscripts.
- Narkiss, Bezalel
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine in Good DJ
- Third printing
- Keter Publishing House,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books about books;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]