Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790. Connecticut.
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1908. Book. Very Good. Soft cover. 1st Edition. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. Blue , French folder paper exterior with white paste down label with navy blue printing to the front. This copy is VG. Exterior is modestly rubbed, one tiny chip at top spine end, one small faded stain to rear cover. Otherwise edges, tips and spine ends are sharp and label is clean and bright. Inside front joint shows some glue drying. Map frontispiece is pristine. Unmarked with very mild toning. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790. Connecticut.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]