The Haunting of Hill House
by Jackson, Shirley
- See description
Woodland Hills, California
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson is widely considered one of the best literary ghost stories published during the twentieth century. The novel has been adapted to film twice — in 1963 and again in 1999 — both times under the title The Haunting . The Gothic tale tells the story of socially repressed Eleanor Vance and three others who head to Hill House to partake in an experiment involving paranormal activities.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Kaye Books & Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Jackson, Shirley
- Book condition
- First Edition Thus
- Popular Library
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
All sales refundable within 15 days of receipt if not satisfied. Please notify us in advance if you wish to return a book. All books are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.