The Haunting of Hill House
by Jackson, Shirley
- Very Good; Covers lightly rubbed, spine slightly cocked, pages toned.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson is widely considered one of the best literary ghost stories published during the twentieth century. The novel has been adapted to film twice — in 1963 and again in 1999 — both times under the title The Haunting . The Gothic tale tells the story of socially repressed Eleanor Vance and three others who head to Hill House to partake in an experiment involving paranormal activities.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Jackson, Shirley
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good; Covers lightly rubbed, spine slightly cocked, pages toned.
- Quantity available
- Popular Library
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Movie Tie-ins, Vintage Paperbacks, Shirley Jackson
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- movie tie-in
- an edition of a book which is produced in conjunction with a movie which is usually based on the book, often with a cover image... [more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [more]