To Girls: A Budget of Letters
by Hersey, Heloise Edwina
- very good
- Very Good
Palm Springs, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition thus. Small octavo. Original red cloth stamped in gilt and black. Three page preface. No dust jacket. Very good (light foxing at edges). 247 pages. No signatures or bookplates.
Etiquette advice and guidelines for young girls.
Hersey (1855-1933), first female professor of Anglo-Saxon Studies. Graduated from Vassar.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Houle Rare Books & Autographs (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- To Girls: A Budget of Letters
- Hersey, Heloise Edwina
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Ginn & Company, Publisher, The Athenaeum Press
- Place of Publication
- Boston and London
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Houle Rare Books & Autographs
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Houle Rare Books & Autographs
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]