THE GENESIS OF HUMAN OFFSPRING: A Study in Early Greek Culture.
by Vaughan, Agnes Carr
- In academic wraps as issued; VERY GOOD+ without marking or defect. 117 pages, indexed. Octavo
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE GENESIS OF HUMAN OFFSPRING: A Study in Early Greek Culture.
- Vaughan, Agnes Carr
- Book condition
- Used - In academic wraps as issued; VERY GOOD+ without marking or defect. 117 pages, indexed. Octavo
- Northampton, MA: Smith College Classical Studies, 1945. FIRST EDITION
- mythology Greek religion culture legend
Terms of Sale
JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
CONDITIONS OF SALE: All orders are pre-pay. We accept checks, Visa and Mastercard. Books are held for 48 hrs pending confirmation from customer. We dropship only by pre-arrangement. Checks or money orders must be received within 5 business days of confirmation (international orders have 10 days) to ensure sale. Sets and folio volumes are determined by weight. International carriage: Exact Shipping cost; please let us know your preference. Books are guaranteed as described and returnable for cause. Please notify of any problem.
About the Seller
About JD Holmes, ABAA - ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]