Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Collins Clear-Type Press, circa 1910.. Edition unknown circa 1910, SMALL format, 108 x 75 mm, 4¼ x 3 inches, coloured frontispiece and coloured pictorial title page, a few small decorative head- and tailpieces, 96 pages, bound in the original publisher's green suede, single blind ruled border to covers, gilt title to upper cover, all edges gilt, double page coloured pictorial endpapers. No inscriptions, spine very slightly faded, a touch of rubbing to head and tail of spine. A near Fine clean copy. MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE, FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GEMS FROM SHAKESPEARE - TRAGEDY.
- SHAKESPEARE, William.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Collins Clear-Type Press, circa 1910.
- William Shakespeare tragedies excerpts
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]