Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London & Glasgow, Collins Clear-Type Press, (1910).. Circa 1910, SMALL format 100 x 72 mm, 4 x 2 7/8 inches, mounted coloured illustration as frontispiece, another of St George mounted on title page, 96 pages including half-title, bound in orginal publisher's white card with repeat of coloured title vignette, blue lettering to spine, all edges gilt, double page coloured scene to endpapers, different front and rear. No inscriptions, pale brown staining to lower cover (see image), otherwise a near Fine bright clean copy. MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE, FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GEMS FROM ROBERT BROWNING.
- BROWNING, Robert.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London & Glasgow, Collins Clear-Type Press, (1910).
- poems poetry
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]