GAZETTE OF THE GROLIER CLUB. New Series. Number 51, 2000.
by Rothkopf, Carol; editor
- very good
- Very good
Cadyville, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Among the contents of this issue are the articles "The Pursuit of the Rare: Three Early Beardsley Collectors", "The Poet as Book Collector: Siegfried Sassoon", "Collecting Kipling" and "The Petrucci Centenary".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- GAZETTE OF THE GROLIER CLUB. New Series. Number 51, 2000.
- Rothkopf, Carol; editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- (Lunenberg, VT: Printed at The Stinehour Press), 2000.
- Date published
- BOOKS-ON-BOOKS; BOOK COLLECTING; BOOK COLLECTORS; GAZETTE OF HE GROLIER CLUB; CAROL ROTHKOPF, EDITOR; THREE EARLY BEARDSLEY COLLECTORS; AUBREY BEARDSLEY; COLLECTING KIPLING; RUDYARD KIPLING; THE POET AS BOOK COLLECTOR: SIEGFRIED SASSOON.; THE PETRUCCI CEN
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]