Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Doubleday, 1946. 139pgs. Blue-Gray cloth, branch and leaf image on the front panel. toning to the edges of the boards, and spine.Foxing to the endpapers. Light toning to the pages. Unclipped jacket is tattered and soiled. A book of poems relating to the the garden and the seasons.. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good-/Fair. Small 8vo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Garden
- Sackville-West. V
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Poetry Nature First Edition Gardens
- Small 8vo
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]