Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Further Adventures of Lad, also known as Dog Stories Every Child Should Know, is a 1922 American novel written by Albert Payson Terhune and published by George H. Doran. A follow up to Lad: A Dog, it contains an additional eleven short stories featuring a fictional version of Terhune's real-life rough collie Lad, including the stories of Lad's initial arrival at the "Place", the death of his mate, and the day of his own death.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Further Adventures of Lad
- TERHUNE, Albert Payson
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Bookseller catalogs
- Adventure; Juvenile Fiction; Dogs;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]