Flowering Plants of Wilts With Sketches of the Physical Geography and Climate of the the County.
by Preston, Rev. T. A.:
Standard Delivery: 1 to 1 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Salisbury ? )The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society,1888 First edition.With a folding colour geological map ,a folding rainfall map & 1 botanical plate.pp lxix 436. Hard cover in the original green decorated cloth gilt. The dark brown end-papers are quite marked & the gilt spine lettering is rubbed.Contents clean & sound.The book is encased in a removeable clear plastic cover.A good + copy.Heavy.1,015 kilo unpacked.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peter M Daly (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Flowering Plants of Wilts With Sketches of the Physical Geography and Climate of the the County.
- Preston, Rev. T. A.:
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Wiltshire,Botany,Wild Flowers,Flora,Plants,Topography,Habitats,Geology,Rainfall,Localities,
- Bookseller catalogs
- wild flowers;
Terms of Sale
Peter M Daly
Books may be returned up to 14 days of receipt if not satisfied for a full refund.
Buyer to pay return shipping.
About the Seller
About Peter M Daly
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]