The Fat of the Land
by Seymour, John
- Very Good -/Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Taplinger Publishing, 1962. Hardcover with unclipped dust jacket, 176 pages including pen-and-ink drawings; elegant book in crimson cloth with very bright and clear gilt spine lettering and floral decoration, book very gently used, not a trace of shelf wear, tight in binding but spine ever so slightly slanted, ink signature on free front endpaper, otherwise very clean and unmarked throughout, pages fresh and white; DJ chipped at spine and hinge ends, front and back sun faded, spine even more so, now in new mylar protector. See also our several Derek Tangye titles [Tales from a Cornish Flower Farm], and Roger Coleman, Downland: A Farm and a Village.. First American Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good -/Good. Illus. by Seymour, Sally.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Fat of the Land
- Seymour, John
- Seymour, Sally
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good -
- Jacket condition
- First American Edition
- Taplinger Publishing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- GARDENING BIOLOGY NATURE RURAL FARM AGRICULTURE MANMADE WATER SUPPLY PONDS NATURE LAKES Soil History Geology GEOGRAPHY NATURE NATURAL SCIENCE ECOLOGY ENVIRONMENT EARTH FARMING FARM RURAL COUNTRY GEOLOGY ROOTS FAUNA: ARTHROPODS Humus Mycorrhizas R
- Bookseller catalogs
- Gardening; Environment/Ecology; Nature/Natural Science/Pets;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]