Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday, Doran , 1932. First U. S. Edition.. Hardback.. Very good condition./Near very good dust jacket.. Jacket has foxing and edgewear, one-inch closed edge tear to front panel. Slight foxing to edges of text block. Not price clipped ($2.50).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeffrey Blake (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Family history
- Sackville-West, V
- Book condition
- Used - Very good condition.
- Jacket condition
- Near very good dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- First U. S. Edition.
- Doubleday, Doran
- Date published
- 315 p. 21 cm.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2017
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeffrey Blake
I have been selling books of merit since 1995. Fast, courteous, professional service. All orders shipped on the next business day.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]